San Diego ASNT
Welcome to the San Diego Section
ASNT International Service Center
To update your information with ASNT International Service Center,
click the link above.
Code of Ethics
Local Section Websites at International Service Center
American Society for Nondestructive Testing
What is ASNT?
ASNT is the world's largest technical society for nondestructive testing (NDT) professionals.
It was formed in 1941 to provide opportunities for people to get involved with education, research, section operations, and leadership dealing with Quality and NDT.
ASNT can be a key resource to:
· Building professional relationships
· Accessing information and resources
· Increasing career opportunities
· Networking with peers
· Developing leadership skills
· Sharing experience and expertise
· Gaining competitive advantages
* What opportunities are there for you in ASNT?
· Get involved with a local section
· Serve on international committees
· Present a paper
· Achieve professional recognition
· Publish a paper
· Contribute to building the Body-of-Knowledge
· Attend conferences and symposia
· Take Refresher Courses
· Obtain ASNT NDT certification credentials
* What benefits will I get for my membership dues?
· Recertification points toward renewal of ASNT certification
· Significant discounts on examinations, refresher courses, publications and conference registrations
· Monthly issue of Materials Evaluation
· The NDT Technician newsletter each quarter
· Access to Members Only area of ASNT website which includes: Publications, Committee member contact info, and an NDT bulletin board.
· Section membership from your choice of the local sections worldwide
· Opportunities to apply for group benefit programs including life insurance, errors and omissions insurance to protect members and their businesses, credit card and car rental discounts.
How can I take part?
· The San Diego Section holds monthly meetings in which you are cordially invited to attend. If you are interested, please contact the SD Section BOD: firstname.lastname@example.org . The ASNT website has additional information you can view at http://www.asnt.org